AppleScript: Developer Reference
AppleScript: Developer Reference, by Write Track Media Founder Mark Conway Munro, contains professional secrets for designing and building automated solutions with AppleScript, the powerful, system-level scripting language built into the macOS. Programmers will discover new ways to increase their professional efficiency and become more valuable in their jobs.
The material in the book is organized into the following five parts, logically arranged in a hierarchy so that each chapter builds on the previous:
- Part 1 — AppleScript: The Power of Automation
- Part 2 — Learning the AppleScript Language
- Part 3 — Using Scripts to Control Applications
- Part 4 — Using Subroutines and Open-Ended Programming
- Part 5 — Organizing Code into Modules and Libraries for Multi-Module Solutions